Sunday, March 30, 2008

Summer Time starts today

The UK push time forward by one hour for daylight saving time today, and so UK is now 7 hours behind Malaysia again. I didnt realised until I went to Morrisons supermarket after my morning jog to buy something. It was 9.30am when I reached Morrisons, and the sign is showing that the store only open at 11am on Sundays. Strange thing is, the main door is already opened and many people were already inside the store as well. I went up to the customer service counter to confirm, and the lady said this time is for browsing only, and I can only make payment at 11am. So I went away, feeling bewildered, why would these people here browsing for 1.5hours??? isnt that too long? Only after hearing the repeated announcement over the PA system : the shop is only open for browsing only from 10.30 to 11am, it finally clicked that.. 'hey... daylight saving starts today... tat's why... hehe'

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.