Thursday, November 29, 2007

Football Match

Yeah, another first for me. Watched a football match live here in Leicester with a colleague. He got two free tickets from another colleague, and ask me to tag along :) The match is Leicester City vs Cardiff City, score 0 -0. Was waiting for goals, Leicester City has quite a lot of opportunities, but they missed it everytime. The stadium is almost full with fans, mostly locals.

The mascot on Leicester City football club is a fox. My colleague told me its because Leicester used to have lots of foxes, even in the city!

Anyway, I heard that they didnt performed really well, and are in the second league. The rugby team in Leicester, Leicester Tigers, is more popular here, coz I heard they are really good.

See here for the match report.

No comments: